Any of players want to become a winner sooner or later. But in most cases it is not enough just to want something, it is very important to work hard to get the results. Or at least to work upon your knowledge and game skill.
Do you play or look forward to playing William Hill live blackjack in a casino? Whether you play or do want to play for money or to have fun, we are sure you are interested in getting a few tips and pointers to help you be a better player and more specifically, a winner. Here are the 10 most important tips collected from diverse types of seasoned blackjack players.
- A typical blackjack game has 18 different soft hands or hands that have an ace which double down as many players choose to double the ace with a 4 or 5 against 2 and up.
- Do not stand against a dealer’s 10 if you have a 16. It is actually advisable to stand with your 3 or 4 card 16s against the dealer’s 10 but if the dealer has a 7, you will lose.
- If you choose to take ‘even money’ on your blackjack, what you will be doing is increasing your loss or reducing your win slightly in the session and will have the same effect on your game.
- A good blackjack player should place the maximum amount up instead of doubling down for less. Doubling down happens when most players are more likely to win the hand.
- Insurance bet is a silly notion in its very nature, insuring a 10/10 hand is even dumber because the dealer needs to have a 10 in the hole but if the player has a 20, insurance is pointless.
- Always play on a ‘No mid-shoe entry’ game because new players entering the game will definitely spoil a good run if you pick it up.
- It is not a good idea to bet more just because you are winning, the higher bets have no effect on the odds of winning.
- Contrary to common belief, no seat at the blackjack table – first or third base, offers a better chance of being dealt ‘favorable’ or good cards.
- In progressive betting, the previous outcome has absolutely no increase in chances of winning in the next hand as each hand is independent. A good player plays each hand independently.
- Playing 2 hands against the house in blackjack does not bring different results, it is a lot like playing two different hands in different sessions or two different players betting at once.
We hope that these brief yet informative tips will help you shape your blackjack game and even increase your skill in the game to be a winning blackjack casino game player.